We don't have any news posted under Commercial Horticulture, Nursery & Turf , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Cooperative Extension Information in Spanish
County Extension Programs
- Blackberries and Raspberries
- Cut Flowers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Gardening in North Carolina (Urban Horticulture)
- Muscadine Grapes
- NC Fresh Produce Safety
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Soil Science Extension
- Vegetable Production - Tomatoes, Cabbage, Peppers
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Apiculture and Beekeeping
- Commercial Floriculture
- Fruit Crops
- NC Organic
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Nursery Crop Science
- Turffiles – Lawn Care Information for North Carolina
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- JC Raulston Arboretum
- The Southern Region Small Fruit Consortium
Publications, Information, and News
- Extension Publications for Commercial Horticulture, Nursery, and Turf
- Integrated Pest Management Blogs
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Pest News
Specialized Search Tools
Volunteers in Extension
Recent Publications related to Commercial Horticulture, Nursery & Turf
Boron deficiency of strawberries is described and corrective information provided.
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect and disease control in apples, blueberries, caneberries, grapes, peaches, pecans and …
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
Immediately after a flood, most farmers, nursery crops producers and grounds maintenance staff have much …